I know am quoting more of here n there only but am no prolific writer or some nerdy intelligent fellow.
Something more abt sidin.
Sidin Vadukut’s Education
Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad
2003 — 2005
National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli
B.E., Metallurgical Engineering, 1997 — 2001
- Activities and Societies:
- Quizzing Society, Placement Services
Freelance Writer & Columnist
Bombay Area, India
- Deputy Editor & Head, Internet Ops at JAM Venture Publishing Ltd.
- Columnist at Freelance
- Consultant at Crompton Greaves Ltd.
- Senior Business Analyst at A.T. Kearney Ltd.
- Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad
- National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli
Sidin Vadukut’s Summary
Accomplished writer with excellent research and content creation skills. Extensive experience in business plan formulation, strategy, operations planning and optimization.
Publications I’ve written for:
– Man’s World
– Men’s Health
– The Economic Times
– The Times of India
– Businessline (The Hindu)
– mint (Hindustan Times & WSJ)
Domain expertise includes retailing, automotive and higher education.
Writing genre: Satire, humour, history, contemporary news analysis, technology.
Sidin Vadukut’s Specialties:
Content creation, Online publishing, Blog design, Web design, WordPress CMS, Retailing, Automotive, Operations
Sidin Vadukut’s Experience
Deputy Editor & Head, Internet Ops
JAM Venture Publishing Ltd.
(Privately Held; 11-50 employees; Publishing industry)
July 2007 — Present (6 months)
January 2005 — Present (3 years)
– The Hindu Group
– mint (Hindustan Times & Wall Street Journal)
– JAM Magazine
Crompton Greaves Ltd.
(Public Company; 1001-5000 employees; Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing industry)
July 2006 — June 2007 (1 year)
Senior Business Analyst
A.T. Kearney Ltd.
(Privately Held; 1001-5000 employees; Management Consulting industry)
May 2005 — January 2006 (9 months)